Thursday, November 8, 2012

Birds cross stitch embroidery design

This is a cross stitch machine embroidery design that I made for a top
Birds cross stitch embroidery design for a top
Many years ago, I had made this for myself in hand embroidery on a top when I was in college. Now I made this for my college going niece using Wilcom. She was absolutely thrilled and like always it is sure to draw some compliments. This is the first design in cross stitch that I tried out on my Innovis 4000 and I was absolutely pleased. Worked in 6 strands, 10 crosses to an inch.

If anybody likes some of the designs that I have made myself, I would love to sell them; just let me know, you can post a comment here : http://my-free-embroidery-designs.blogspot.in/2012/11/birds-cross-stitch-embroidery-design.html#comment-form

2 comments: